PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect the following Personal data and information from you:
- Contact Information such as name and email address.
- Preferences Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences.
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our app you visited.
- Device and Usage Information that may include data specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, advertising identifier and similar information); information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and signal strength relating to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data.
- Information about your mobile device such as your mobile device id (similar to a website IP address), device type, and mobile service carrier.
We may collect this Personal data and information even if you are not logged in to the application.
YOUR CONSENT FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- personal data you provide to us through the use of the app includes personal data you enter into the app, such as your account data (e.g. your name and email address).
- we will not transmit any of your personal data to third parties unless we have asked for your explicit consent.
you can always withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data and (or) its transmission to third parties by contacting us at email@example.com.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
- to analyze, operate, maintain and improve the App and marketing activities, to add new features and services to the App;
- to assess your needs to determine suitable products or services;
- to send product updates or warranty information;
- to respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- to send you push notifications, both internal and external. if you do not want to receive these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to send you marketing communications;
- to improve our App and marketing efforts, to conduct research and analysis, including for scientific and academic research purposes;
Modification, correction, and erasure.
Access. You have a right to access your Personal Data and ask us about what kind of Personal Data we have about you. You can do this by using the app settings or by writing to email@example.com.
EU residents. Individuals residing in the countries of the European Union have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Personal data (including in a structured and portable form), as well as to seek to update, delete or correct Personal data:
Rectification of Personal Data and Restriction of Processing.
Access to your Personal Data and Data Portability.
Erasure of your Personal Data.
Right to object processing of your Personal Data.
You can object to processing your Personal Data and stop us from processing your Personal data by simply writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that erasing some Personal Data inserted by you may affect your ability to use the App and its features.
- Notification requirements. We commit to notify you within a reasonable period of time and your data protection authority within the timeframe specified in applicable law (72 hours) about any personal data breaches in the App.
- Data Protection Authorities. Subject to GDPR requirements, you also have the right to
- restrict our use of Personal Data and
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority about any of our activities that you deem are not compliant with GDPR.
Please keep in mind that in case of a vague access, erasure, objection request or any other request in exercise of the mentioned rights we may engage the individual in a dialogue so as to better understand the motivation for the request and to locate responsive information. In case this is impossible, we reserve the right to refuse granting your request.
Following the provisions of GDPR we might also require you to prove your identity (for example, by requesting an ID or any other reasonable proof of identity) in order for you to invoke the mentioned rights, specifically if you exercise them in respect to special categories of Personal Data. This is made to ensure that no rights of third parties are violated by your request, and the rights described in this section are exercised by an actual Personal Data subject or an authorized person.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Data:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior explicit consent to do so.
We share the information we collect with third-party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of your Personal Data (for example, GDPR for the EU residents). Our third-party business partners may share your Personal Data with their own third-party business partners, granted they have appropriate data protection safeguards in place, and use the information either for themselves or on behalf of their own business partners to:
- operate and improve their services;
- carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Depending on a service you use, we may share some of your Personal Data and information with third-party business partners who perform analytical and other tasks for us (in some jurisdictions such parties may qualify for being a ‘processor’ under applicable laws). These are the third-party services with whom, among others, we may share some of your Personal Data and information:
Aggregated Information. We may also share aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may share, including, without limitation, in articles, blog posts and scientific publications, general age demographic information and aggregate statistics about certain activities or symptoms from data collected to help identify patterns across users.
Security of your Personal Data is important to us. When you provide your Personal data that is considered to be sensitive or falls under “categories of special data” under applicable laws to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Among others, we utilize the following security measures to protect your Personal Data:
- Pseudonymization and tokenization of certain categories of your Personal Data;
- Protection of data integrity;
- Encryption of your Personal Data in transit and in rest;
- Organizational and legal measures. For example, our employees have different levels of access to your Personal Data, and only those in charge of data management get access to your Personal Data and only for limited purposes required for the operation of the App. We impose strict liability on our employees for any disclosures, unauthorized accesses, alterations, destructions, misuses of your Personal Data.
- Conducting periodical data protection impact assessments in order to ensure that the App fully adheres to the principles of ‘privacy by design’, ‘privacy by default’ and other internationally accepted data protection principles. We also commit to undertake privacy audit in case of Company’s merger or takeover.
Bear in mind that no method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our App, you can contact us at email@example.com.
RETENTION AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as the application is installed on your mobile device or as needed to provide you service. If you remove the application from your phone, we will remove all your Personal Data within 6 months and use copies of your Personal Data only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We retain your Personal data for the indicated period of time in order for you to be able to restore all your information and settings, if you like to return to the App. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, or wish to delete all
Massive Miniteam GmbH
Deutz-Mülheimer Str. 30